Thursday, February 17, 2011

CHANGE:It starts with ME!

I am just a simple girl who lives in this wonderland.
As I travel and continue my journey, I want to aim high and reach all my dreams.
But sad to say, this wonderland that I am talking about is full of crisis and problems. As I opened the television and watched news, I heard different bad news like murders, kidnapping and many more. I am unhappy with those happenings and for that, I want a CHANGE!
I am already 16 years old and I know that I can do something for our country, community, school and even our small house. YES! I want change and that change starts with me. I know that if I change, people around me will also do the same. We are connected to each other. We came from one root only.
Therefore, we must love one another not only for ourselves but also for the betterment of our country.
I know and I do believe that the simple girl will be a part of a successful and a stand out wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment