Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ViVA ViGAN!

Annually, Vigan is celebrating its fiesta during the 25th day of January. There are so many interesting and fabulous activities that we may encounter. One of those activities is the Grand Parade.
We, the CAT Officers, joined the said parade. I will not forget this day because tere were many things done unexpectedly.
I was excited to wear my complete fatigue uniform with the sword. Unfortunately, Janine brought me sword except its band. So, Mr. Rabaca got mad at me and put me in a platoon. I cried because I wanted to join the Corps Staff.
Thanks to Lorraine! She lent me her sword and sword's band.
Even though I was tired, I enjoyed the parade so much. I was very proud!
Still, happiness reigns in my heart. I love January 25. VIVA VIGAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment