Thursday, February 17, 2011

THE FUTURE ENGINEER!

''Engineer! Engineer!'',a construction worker shouted as he approached me.
I was in an underconstruction building and there, I saw hardworking men. I can't resist smiling because I knew that time that I was already an engineer, a very successful engineer. They respect me and the best part of it was... 'I was famous!'
Meanwhile, I have realized that it was just a dream.
Beautiful and amazing houses, many stunning buildings, wonderful schools and many more. These will be some of my creations after how many years. Moreover, I can visualize myself with a married life in the future and I'll have a very happy family.
I know that it is a possible dream. I will study hard and make the best out of it. Of course, God will guide and lead me.
Me, myself and I:THE FUTURE ENGINEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment